The following was developed as part of a start-up I started with some friends. I was responsible for the wsgi backend and the iOS application, while they built the Android app.
- popflip-image-stream - The two applications and the backend
General Fun with Algorithms and Data Structures
As a fun way to refresh my memory, I implemented a lot of algorithms and data structures. I tend to remember everything I learned in school, and a lot of it I use regularly, but it seemed like a good use of time.
- octo-barnacle - A bunch of implementations in C and python.
The following are some django plugins I've released
The following are some django applications I've authored or contributed to. They are good examples of using docker as well as different customizations available within django-rest-framework.
- drf-storeit - A django-rest-framework+angular application for storing and accessing files on a local network through a web interface
- drf-image-app - A django-rest-framework+angular application for organizing images. I developed this to organize a large influx of photos from an outside source. It works with and without docker.
- holiday-gift-organizer - A django-rest-framework+angular application for organizing gift and gift ideas for the holidays.
The following are some AngularJS plugins or applications. Although all my django-rest-framework applications above do come with AngularJS UIs.
- dynamic-class - An AngularJS directive such that an element has a class added or removed based on its value.
- Santa Angular App - An AngularJS app that lets someone pretend to submit a wishlist to Santa. The project demonstrates how to use Angular router and was just fun.
The following are some open source jQuery libraries I wrote with varying degrees of utility.
- jquery-facebook-authorize - Simplified way of requesting Facebook permissions that determines whether your minimum set of required permissions are granted before claiming success
- jquery-levelup - Basic +1/-1 text animation
- jquery-proximity-glow - DOM elements glow based on how close the user's mouse gets
- jquery-follow-cursor - Basic ability to rotate any element(s) to follow the mouse/cursor
- jquery-paintbox - MS Paint emulator
- jquery-snake-game - Classic snake game extending paintbox :D
- jquery-box-game - Fun & frustrating game fighting against the computer to encompass blocks.
The following is a start of a list of Python libraries I'm writing and releasing.
- python-sql2mongo - SQL strings to pyMongo queries (when I have time)
- Software Engineer @ Google
Open SourceAs part of my role at Google, I contribute to and maintain various pieces of OpenBMC.
- meta-google - Google on OpenBMC Subtree (google-layer)
- google-ipmi-sys - Google on OpenBMC System OEM IPMI Command Library
- phosphor-ipmi-blobs - OpenBMC BLOB protocol implementation
- phosphor-ipmi-ethstats - OpenBMC OEM IPMI Ethernet Device Statistics Library
- phosphor-ipmi-flash - OpenBMC Firmware update interface
- phosphor-pid-control - OpenBMC PID Thermal Controller
- phosphor-hwmon - OpenBMC Hwmon Reader
- phosphor-host-postd - OpenBMC PostCode Reader
- phosphor-host-ipmid - OpenBMC Host IPMI Daemon
- meta-quanta - Quanta Q71l on OpenBMC Subtree
- Probabilistic Modeling
- Operating Systems
- Multi-Source Datamining
- Graphical Models
- Language Models
- Information Retrieval & Document Clustering
- Information Assurance
- Computer Network (Attack|Defense|Exploitation)
- P. Trinkle, Masters Scholarly Paper
- P. Trinkle, An Introduction to Unsupervised Document Classification
- P. Trinkle, Clustering Metadata for Improved Querying Proposal
- P. Trinkle, Clustering Metadata for Improved Querying Poster
- M. Corbin, P. Trinkle, Z. Bennett, Protein Folding with the Pentium III
- P. Trinkle, M. Corbin, Learning the Perfect Strategy for Tic-Tac-Toe with Gossip
- P. Trinkle, Dr A. Sherman, Simple Yet Effective Attack on Student Privacy (Wireless Privacy Concerns in Academia)
- P. Trinkle, Wireless Security in Academia
- P. Trinkle, Better Google Searching for Non-Malicious Users